OF THE SITE :
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The manner in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address. ;
- What are the users’ rights regarding this data ;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted ;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site comply with the following principles :
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes the data is being collected ;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these general terms and conditions of use. ;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site is collected. ;
- Data retention reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be provided, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period. ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract. ;
- The processing complies with a legal obligation ;
- The processing operation is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person. ;
- The processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority. ;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
Personal data collected on the site NeoXperiences are the following :
– Name, surname
– Name of the company
– E-mail adress
– Mobile number
This data is collected when the user carries out one of the following operations on the site :
Fill in the contact form
The data controller will store all the data collected in its computer systems on the site and under reasonable security conditions for a period of : 1 an.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes :
Your data is collected in order to send you information about our product.
B. DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party and are only processed by the publisher of the site..
C. DATA HOSTING
The site NeoXperiences is hosted by : , whose registered office is located at the following address :
2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix France
The host can be contacted on the following telephone number: 1007 (single number free of charge from a landline, excluding any additional costs depending on the operator from a mobile line, etc.).
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is : Peggy Parisot. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with the user’s request, the user is required to provide him/her with his/her first and last name as well as his/her e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS IN TERMS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right of deletion
The user may consult, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the procedure set out below :
The user must send an e-mail to the person responsible for the data at the address given above..
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure :
c. Right to limit and oppose the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his or her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may take precedence over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to object to the processing of his/her data, the user has to follow the following procedure :
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way..
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organise what should become of their collected and processed data in the event of their death, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she has the right to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site publisher reserves the right to check by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he will have obtained the agreement of a legal representative before navigating on the site.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.